Super Scented Candle Burning Tips
At Candle-licious, we want you to experience the full enjoyment and pleasure from our candles. We take great pride in making them using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. However, it is very important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use.
- Place on a protected, heat-resistant surface; keep away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/8” at all times.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish carefully by dipping wick in liquid wax. Trim, remove trimmings, center wick and relight.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, or any combustible material.
- Keep the wick centered, never allow flame to touch sides of container
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.
- Handle with care; glass containers get hot.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar.
- If smoking occurs, check for drafts if in high traffic area, which may cause flame to flicker and smoke. If the wick is longer than 1/8", extinguish by dipping wick in liquid wax trim to 1/8", center wick and relight.
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn a minimum of 4 hours at a time. It is normal for some wax to be left on bottom. Burning conditions can effect amount of wax remaining
- Prevent heat damage to the counter/surface by using Candle-licious candle coaster or on other heat resistant surface.
- Extinguish carefully by dipping wick in liquid wax then before fully cooled center and straighten wick.
Scented Tea Lights
- NEVER burn scented plastic cup tealights in an enclosed holder, like a potpourri pot. Use only unscented metal cup tealight candle.
- If flame is tall, smoking or has buildup of carbon. Extinguish tealight remove the carbon ball, trim wick center wick and relight.
- Use Candle-licious candle coaster or burn on other heat resistant surface.
- Burn only in an appropriate tight fitted votive holder.
- Never burn votives on plate, or free standing
- Always use clean holder remove metal wick tab and wax from previous candle burned in holder
Melting Hearts® & Scent Cubes
- Place Melting Hearts or Scent Cube in the top of a scented wax warmer, Never Add Water. Turn on if electric, light unscented metal cup tealight if T-powered
- Almost immediately our melts will release its wonderful fragrance.
- To change fragrance, extinguish tealight or switch off electric warmer, allow the wax to cool. If warmer is two piece style you can place cooled wax dish in freezer for 10 minutes, and wax will contract and be easier to remove. Keep away from children and pets. Do not touch or move until cool.
Oils Fragrance & Essential
- Start with a clean warmer or warming dish
- Add up to 2- tablespoons or about 20 drops of your Candle-licious pre blended oil.
- Never use scented or plastic cup tea light candles, when warmer are enclosed style.
- As the oil warms, fragrance will be released into the room.
- Never leave unit unattended. When you can no longer smell the fragrance let oil cool, the oil is a carrier for the fragrance and will remain even when fragrance is all warmed off. Remove remaining used oil once completely cooled by soaking it up in a paper towels or discard cooled oil in refuse bin. Our fragrance and essential warming oils are not tested or intended to be used on skin as cologne, perfume or body oil
Room Linen Sprays
- After application allow mist to settle before walking thru room
- When applying to fabrics spray several feet above item (lightly misting is all that is needed) It’s recommended to test light color fabrics to avoid any staining. Be careful not to spray directly at face, eyes or walk directly into mist. Room Linen Sprays are not tested or intended to be used as a body spray.